WOMEN’S SELF-DEFENSE: THE JOURNEY BEGINS…
(a.k.a.: How To Become a Ninja!)
Would you like to take a self-defense class, but have no idea where to begin?
Maybe you’ve heard about Model Mugging or martial arts, but you’re not sure which one is the most effective. Or are you already a Ninja, but just need to brush up on some skills?
Then you’ve come to the right place!
I will customize a class or series of classes for you, based on your needs. All are welcome. You do not need to be an athlete or a perfectly physically fit adonis to attend!
You will learn:
- That verbal defense and your own built-in intuition and fear (yes, fear!) are the most important weapons you have
- Basic Strikes, Blocks, Kicks and Self-Defense Techniques
- What Everyday Weapons are and How To Use Them
- Defense Against a Knife or Gun
- Defense Against Arm Grabs, Wrist Grabs and Body Holds
- Everyday Safety Tips
- That your body is just like a Swiss Army Knife and it’s already equipped with a built-in arsenal of weapons, always at your service!
- That learning to defend yourself is ultimately and MOST IMPORTANTLY an awesome spiritual journey!!
So that you can receive individual attention, class size will be limited to 8 women so that I can give more personalized instruction.
Classes can be taught as a two-hour introduction, or as a more in-depth series that runs over a period of several consecutive weeks.
You’ll learn the basics of self-defense from a female martial artist who’s been walking her own self-defense path for several years. (Shodan – Black Belt, 1st Degree; Graduate of Model Mugging and Impact Personal Safety).
Feed your mind and body with knowledge and gain a more peaceful spirit.
Now is the time to begin the journey…
If you have any questions, send me an e-mail for more info.
DATE and LOCATION: January 16 – 24, 2018 — Regular RTR and Women’s RTR (Rubber Tramp Rendezvous) in Quartzsite, AZ.
Women’s Self-Defense: An Introduction
(a.k.a.: How To Become a Nomad Ninja!)
Everyday Weapons for Nomads
Basic Strikes, Kicks and Self-Defense Techniques
Which is the most effective: Model Mugging or Martial Arts? You’ll find out in class.
Please note that the regular RTR starts on 1/11/18 and ends on 1/21/18. I’ll be arriving late Saturday, January 14th for the regular RTR and I’ll be offering classes the entire week, as well as at the Women’s RTR from 1/21 – 24/18. Since this is my first time attending this event, I’m not sure what to expect. I’ll post a sign-up sheet and class schedule each day, at wherever people post those things at camp… I’ll figure that out when I get there.